Shenanne R. Tucker
- Juris Doctorate Degree from New England School of Law, Magna Cum Laude, Salutatorian
- Bachelor of Science, Cum Laude, High Honors, University of Maine, Chemical Engineering, Tau Beta Pi and Golden Key honor societies
- Admitted to practice in all New Hampshire and Maine State Courts, and Federal Court, including the United States Tax Court
- Member of the Maine Trial Lawyers Association and New Hampshire Bar Property Law and Trusts Section
- Participated in the Uniform Trust Code Project for adoption in New Hampshire
Prior to joining Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright, Shenanne Tucker practiced in the areas of Estate Planning, Business Planning, Tax Litigation and Appeals. Since joining the firm, Shenanne has become experienced in handling cases involving Personal Injury, Property Damage and Landlord/Tenant matters.
She earned her Juris Doctorate from New England School of Law in Boston and earned her Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Maine in Orono, with minors in Mathematics and Plant Biology. Shenanne is an amateur artist and a member of the Kittery Art Association.
Her firm, Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright, P.A., has represented individuals and companies in thousands of cases and has been involved in hundreds of trials, the vast majority of which were decided in favor of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright clients.
The attorneys of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright have the background and experience to handle all aspects of a case, through trial if necessary, to a successful conclusion. Throughout your experience with Shenanne R. Tucker or any of the attorneys of Bouchard, Kleinman & Wright, P.A., you'll come to appreciate the firm's "Professionalism With a Personal Touch."